[SOLVED] Tablet for watching videos (tab s5e vs iPad 9.7?)

leyo96

Reputable
Dec 10, 2016
Hello, I'm looking for a tablet to use mainly to:
-watch videos on YouTube and Netflix when I'm in bed (I have a pc with a 4k monitor)
-browse the web when I don't want to turn on my pc or I'm in bed
-view documents without having to print them (like a recipe or a workout)
All of these apply to when I'm traveling as well.

These are the mainly things I'd use it for. As you can tell the display is my biggest priority and I need enough storage so when I travel I can download some movies or TV series.

My budget is 350€ more or less, but the less, the better.

Doing a quick search the main two options seems to be the Samsung galaxy tab s5e and the iPad 9.7 2018. What do you think?

Thank you

Solution
-watch videos on YouTube and Netflix when I'm in bed (I have a pc with a 4k monitor)

These are the mainly things I'd use it for. As you can tell the display is my biggest priority and I need enough storage so when I travel I can download some movies or TV series.

Doing a quick search the main two options seems to be the Samsung galaxy tab s5e and the iPad 9.7 2018. What do you think?

Thank you

If that's all you want to do...

Mrgr74

Reputable
BANNED

Thank you

If that's all you want to do, might I suggest the new Kindle Fire HD 10.1? It's fast, (octa-core @ 2.0ghz) has a large screen, (10.1") can game on it (2GB RAM) if you want and it has a nice 1080p screen. Pretty decent audio as well from the speakers. I bought one for my wife last year for Christmas and she uses it every night to watch videos in bed, browse FB, the web, etc. A lot cheaper too. Take a look: Kindle Fire 10

Solution

TRENDING THREADS