Take A Look At The New HQ In 'XCOM 2'

Status
Not open for further replies.

thundervore

Distinguished
Dec 13, 2011
I'm so ready!!

I purposely didn't activate the device or raid Xault's base just so I can continue to play the stages.

I had a awesome Psionic team:

Assault - Sprinter, low profile, gunslinger, rapid fire, killer instinct, bullet swarm (Memetic skin, muscle fiber density, hyper reactive pupils, secondary heart)

Heavy - Sprinter, heat ammo, danger zone, mayhem, bullet swarm, shredder rocket. (Hyper reactive pupils, bio electric skin, adaptive bone marrow)

Sniper - aggression, rapid reaction, damn good ground, opportunist, in the zone, squad sight (Depth Perception, muscle fiber density) Ghost armor.

Mech Trooper 1 - Fully upgraded colonel Sniper with over 100 aim converted to Mech trooper - Advanced fire control, vital point targeting, jet boot module, expanded storage, reactive targeting sensors :) (kenetic strike, grenade launcher, proximity mine)

sesapp

Reputable
Aug 21, 2015
I hope they keep an option to keep classes random. I don't like them removing the RNG essentially killing the tension of having to live with what you get in ironman and hardcore mode.

With set classes, there will be guaranteed strategies, and less tension/danger. No thanks, I like my "THAT'S XCOM BABY!" moments.

atheus

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2010
I hope this version works with 21:9 monitors. This game is basically not optional for me. I will play it over and over. The only question is how many bugs will try to eat me as I go.

Status
Not open for further replies.