Take the Tom's Hardware Personality Quiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcus Yam

Splendid
Jul 1, 2008
[citation][nom]mousemonkey[/nom]My geekness has been confirmed! Thanks for the giggle Marcus.[/citation]
You're welcome! The real thanks should go out to our developers and community team though. ;) Have a good long weekend (if your country recognizes labo(u)r day)!

bejabbers

Distinguished
Aug 27, 2009
cute app, but an iphone really shouldn't be on the same level as the android phones.... (most people using iphones know absolutely nothing about computers)

lp231

Splendid
[citation][nom]Pyree[/nom]Got grandmasterYou exist at the pinnacle of hardware knowledge and swim in an ocean of circuitry. Well done, you incredibly brilliant person, you![/citation]
Same here.

Played around with the quiz and pretend not to know the difference between a monitor and computer and you get Aunt Ida!

misry

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2006
Had a problem with a few of the questions, my first computer didn't have a CRT, everything printed out on that nasty white paper with green bars. If I show you my racks I'll have to kill you. And no where is there a place to mention I'm bypassing a domain to take the silly quiz. Grandmaster? I graduated in '84 before there were credit courses in college that addressed microprocessors and probably before the author of the quiz was born. ;D

legacy7955

Distinguished
May 16, 2011
[citation][nom]lp231[/nom]You don't need facebook to take the quiz[/citation]

Yes, BUT they are clearly trying to get you to go there.

I despise fb and I'm waiting for D day. MUUHAHAH!

Humans think

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2009
[citation][nom]p07h34d[/nom]What about for the people that don't use facebook?[/citation]

You get this instantly: Master of the Universe

"TH's Grandmasters are just script kiddies playing with their toys, only the little few like yourself that understand the greater scheme of things walk on the right path. I am not worthy to congratulate u, really at your level Tom's Hardware has nothing to teach you"

batman4u

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2009
[citation][nom]MISRy[/nom]Had a problem with a few of the questions, my first computer didn't have a CRT, everything printed out on that nasty white paper with green bars. If I show you my racks I'll have to kill you. And no where is there a place to mention I'm bypassing a domain to take the silly quiz. Grandmaster? I graduated in '84 before there were credit courses in college that addressed microprocessors and probably before the author of the quiz was born. ;D[/citation]

then, you are a Jedi Master of Computing PC :p

Humans think

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2009
[citation][nom]Humans think[/nom]You get this instantly: Master of the Universe"TH's Grandmasters are just script kiddies playing with their toys, only the little few like yourself that understand the greater scheme of things walk on the right path. I am not worthy to congratulate u, really at your level Tom's Hardware has nothing to teach you"[/citation]

Oh I forgot: The text is narrated by Chuck Norris

badaxe2

Distinguished
Aug 27, 2008
Why does everything have to be on the site that's just going to get destroyed by Anon in November anyways? Why can't this quiz just be hosted on, oh I dunno, the site that it's about...

epidot

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2011
I scored Master what ever that means...Even though I dont have a FB page....I had 1 once for about 4 months only to find out what a huge security mess it is and that their are about a million lonely needy peeps out there that I would rather not ever get to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.