Info Talisman Digital Edition to become free on Steam after May 23

35below0

Commendable
Jan 3, 2024
It's a fun single player or multiplayer board game where you try to level up your character (and my there are many to choose from) in order to complete a quest and win the game, without being turned into a toad on the way.

The base edition will no longer have any price. Expansions (side boards, characters, and decks) will remain as they are, however in multiplayer Talisman only one player has to own DLC for it to be available to all players, whether they bought the base game or installed it for free. So even with a base game it's possible to play games with an odd mix of DLCs.

It's a lot of fun you can have for free.
Single player is a little bit too easy as the AI is a bit of a dunderhead.

May 23rd, Talisman: Digital Edition will be available for free on Steam, permanently!
https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/247000/view/4168722301034289279

Reactions: Metal Messiah.
Great ! Speaking of free to keep Steam games, let me point this as well.

SEGA and AMPLITUDE Studios are currently giving away free copies of their turn-based 4X fantasy strategy game, ENDLESS Legend, on Steam. Until May 23rd, PC gamers can visit its Steam store page and acquire their free copy.

ENDLESS Legend is a 4X turn-based fantasy strategy game by the creators of ENDLESS Space and Dungeon of the ENDLESS. In this game, you will control every aspect of your civilization as you struggle to save your homeworld Auriga.

Last edited:
Also, Dragon Age: Inquisition – Game of the Year Edition is free to own on Epic Games Store/EGS for a limited time. Until May 23rd, PC gamers can visit its EGS page and acquire their free copy.

Yes, I know this is on EGS, buy hey, it's FREE to keep ! The Game of the Year edition comes with the base game and the three DLC packs. These are Jaws of Hakkon DLC, The Descent and Trespasser.

https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/dragon-age-inquisition-game-of-the-year-edition-2f0cbd

35below0

Commendable
Jan 3, 2024
Great ! Speaking of free to keep Steam games, let me point this as well.

SEGA and AMPLITUDE Studios are currently giving away free copies of their turn-based 4X fantasy strategy game, ENDLESS Legend, on Steam. Until May 23rd, PC gamers can visit its Steam store page and acquire their free copy.

ENDLESS Legend is a 4X turn-based fantasy strategy game by the creators of ENDLESS Space and Dungeon of the ENDLESS. In this game, you will control every aspect of your civilization as you struggle to save your homeworld Auriga.

I've accidentally started playing Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes again. It takes from many genres and classics, mostly Civ & MoM. Does a good job of tying it together though at times it's complicated. Certainly lots better than Warlock Master of the Arcane (though i like Warlock).

I only started it to test the new SSD, and ended up falling into the "one more turn" trap. :D

I'm not sure how good Endless Legend is. For free, i could try it i guess. I enjoyed exploring Endless Space but in the end i didn't like it. I expect Legend will be the same.

Horizon, Stars in Shadow, Slipway, Armada 2526 Supernova. And Star Trek Birth of the Federation/Birth of Empires remake. I like those a lot. Even Win95-like Star Wars Rebellion.
Haven't tried Dominus Galaxia yet. That one is also free.

I have played Talisman years ago. It's a cruel game that feels fun to play even when you're clearly getting RNGd to oblivion and your friends or strangers are circling like vultures.
It's the thing i like about it the most.

I kinda don't like the overwhelming amount of content. It's good but i couldn't keep track of so many skills and abilities. Side boards are also very easy to get into, and even easier to die in.
The base game feels tiny in comparison and yet, it's pretty packed. It would get repetitive without expansions to add variety, so i shouldn't complain.

I do recommend people check it out once it's given away.

Reactions: Metal Messiah.
GIANTS Software is currently giving away for free Farming Simulator 22. Similarly, Slitherine is giving away free copies of Warhammer 40K: Gladius – Relics of War on Steam.

Both of these free to keep offerings will last until May 30th, 2024.

Warhammer 40K: Gladius – Relics of War.

Farming Simulator 22.

https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/farming-simulator-22