Question Task Manager for pc on mobile

Hiddenus

Distinguished
Sep 13, 2014
I'm playing recently few games that are in different stages of beta or early access and some of them on closing just stay on with their window enforced in front of everything making using Task Manager to shut it down quite difficult.
I was wondering if I could find somewhere remote version of it for mobile. Like... Game crashes on exit? I open Task Manager on my phone and shut down that process, because it won't block my view on phone. Connected either by Wi-Fi or Bluetooth. Either would work. :)

I searched for it, but I apparently can't type question right into google as I kept getting wrong links.

There are apps that could allow you to connect to your PC, and control it (remote desktop), but the issue of a blocked Task Manager window will be the same as it appears on the PC.
I use Task manager on a 2nd display that way I could close any app open on the main screen.

Hiddenus

Distinguished
Sep 13, 2014
There are apps that could allow you to connect to your PC, and control it (remote desktop), but the issue of a blocked Task Manager window will be the same as it appears on the PC.
I use Task manager on a 2nd display that way I could close any app open on the main screen.
Sadly I have no space nor money to get myself a second screen. The only spare monitors at house are older CRTs that were bulkier than necessary.