Task Manager "System" Process

Kronozzzzzz

Commendable
May 24, 2016
Hello, I'm having an issue with this "System" process showing in my task manager window. it's consuming a lot of my Network, I'm reaching a 600ms ping and more, everyone else home has a Wi-fi connection also, and they are all fine, thats why a discard the possibility that could be an INTERNET connection problem. Would really appreciate any kind of help.

yDRrg1H.png

Thanks in advance!

Solution
Hi, it's likely all of the data being sent between your PC and Microsoft. They collect alot of information about your usage on Win10. Try downloading a few privacy apps for Win10 and disable all of these settings. One of the more popular ones is O&O Shutup. I use it and Spybot Anti-Beacon, both are free downloads. Also check Windows Update and be sure an update is not being downloaded.

gardenman

Splendid
Hi, it's likely all of the data being sent between your PC and Microsoft. They collect alot of information about your usage on Win10. Try downloading a few privacy apps for Win10 and disable all of these settings. One of the more popular ones is O&O Shutup. I use it and Spybot Anti-Beacon, both are free downloads. Also check Windows Update and be sure an update is not being downloaded.

Solution