[SOLVED] Taskbar cut in half

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 19, 2019
I've searched through the threads and couldn't find anything to help so im hoping this will. I dont know how it happened but I just looked at my task bar and it was cut in half ;( I would love some advice on this as it is inconvenient.

Thanks

JVdH6Oj.png

Reactions: lada_
Solution
Not seen that before. I doubt loading in safe mode would prove anything, its likely a program causing it and not a driver.

Try a clean boot and see if it fixes it - read instructions carefully and make sure not to disable any Microsoft services or win 10 may not load right - https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/929135/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows

what do the arrows in white area do? have you unlocked the taskbar and seen if you can drag it to right? right click taskbar and see if anything strange showing in the toolbar menu

if that helps, its likely caused by a startup program, slowly (Over a few startups) re enable them one at a time until you find cause. Then we try to figure out why, it might be a setting in one of...

Colif

Win 11 Master
Not seen that before. I doubt loading in safe mode would prove anything, its likely a program causing it and not a driver.

Try a clean boot and see if it fixes it - read instructions carefully and make sure not to disable any Microsoft services or win 10 may not load right - https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/929135/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows

what do the arrows in white area do? have you unlocked the taskbar and seen if you can drag it to right? right click taskbar and see if anything strange showing in the toolbar menu

if that helps, its likely caused by a startup program, slowly (Over a few startups) re enable them one at a time until you find cause. Then we try to figure out why, it might be a setting in one of them.

Solution
Mar 21, 2020
I've searched through the threads and couldn't find anything to help so im hoping this will. I dont know how it happened but I just looked at my task bar and it was cut in half ;( I would love some advice on this as it is inconvenient.

Thanks

JVdH6Oj.png
simples..you have knocked a button at bottom of monitor, press the up one

Status
Not open for further replies.