Taskbar taking a long time to Load UP after Booting into Windows 10.

BROman_2001

Reputable
Oct 17, 2015
I am experiencing the aforementioned issue from a long time and this is really annoying many a times.
The taskbar doesn't load up as i log in to my account.The taskbar takes approx two minutes to completely load.
When logging in to the screen ,only the start button and the action center icon appear on the taskbar.
---------------------------------
Specs of my laptop:
This is the link:
https://support.hp.com/ie-en/document/c04337700
-----------------------
Also,One thing i noticed that from the time of this issue appearing up to now,The wifi as well as the bluetooth are not working properly.Even,after the taskbar loads up,the Wi-Fi option is nowhere to be seen(not even in the action center.Only,"Network" shows up.).Also,the bluetooth on my laptop is not able to detect any devices nearby it.
I don't think the two issues can be connected in any way.But,Please advice me for this issue.
--------------
Update #1:Can someone please answer as no one onother forums are able to?

Solution

Colif

Win 11 Master
on the login screen, click the power button.
while holding down the shift key, click restart PC
this loads advanced startup
lets see if safe mode is any better

choose troubleshoot
choose advanced
choose start up options
hit the restart button
choose a safe mode (it doesn't matter which) by using number associated with it.
PC will restart and load safe mode

if it loads normally, the problem may be drivers.

look in device manager and see if it recognises the Realtek Wifi and Qualcomm Bluetooth as being under network adapters and Bluetooth respectively

You should have been able to ask on HP forums

BROman_2001

Reputable
Oct 17, 2015

--------------
Hey,Colif
I just did a safe mode restart and the taskbar loaded perfectly without any delay.I don't know which driver(as you said) is causing the problem.
Please,advice further.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Solution