Team Fortress 2 May Be Going F2P

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NuclearShadow

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2007
I have not played TF2 in sometime but I do think its a good game. But once they added all the hats and pay items I was simply turned off by it.
I really don't want gaming to head into the direction of where you buy a game and then have to purchase every little thing with real money on top of it. If such a system continues to be accepted we can expect everything to adopt this.

iamtheking123

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2010
Personally I think the game is boring. You either get a good team and dominate, or get a bad team and get dominated. Or both sides turtle up and nothing happens the whole game. Sprinkle in constant "I'm selling my uber lame hat for an even lamer badge" chat spam and that's all there is to it.

kjsfnkwl

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2011
[citation][nom]iamtheking123[/nom]Personally I think the game is boring. You either get a good team and dominate, or get a bad team and get dominated. Or both sides turtle up and nothing happens the whole game. Sprinkle in constant "I'm selling my uber lame hat for an even lamer badge" chat spam and that's all there is to it.[/citation]
It's even worse now. At least, the good team/bad team part.

Status
Not open for further replies.