Team Fortress 2 Updates Incoming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tindytim

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2008
I play TF2 quite a bit, and engineer is probably my class of choice, so this interests me. Although I wonder if the first level versions of the teleporter and the dipenser will have higher downtime, or the same as they did previously.

BurntToast

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2008
They decided to nerf the Demo just a little more as well. Those pesky stickies bugging you, just shoot em and move on. The engie changes are nice, high speed telie.

kamkal

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2007
changes are good, the spy is a formidable class now, can stay cloaked for longer

the level 3 tele is almost instantaneous and the level 3 dispenser heals at medic rate

orange box = best 50 bucks i ever spent!

gm0n3y

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
Until they add grenades, I'm still not playing this game again. I loved the original TF for Quake and TF for Half-Life was almost at good. While TF2 looks great and has some excellent features, playing an FPS without grenades is painful. And they had such great grenades in the original TF mods: frag grenades, nail grenades, napalm grenades, concussion grenades, EMP grenades, MIRV grenades. Not to mention all of the user added grenades; everything from infected syringes to flying MIRV grenades.

linksolo74

Distinguished
May 25, 2008
gm0n3y: They aren't going to ever add grenades. They found in early testing that grenades pretty much broke the game.

gm0n3y

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
Worst. Decision. Ever. They can't get it to work so they just give up? Grenades were never over powered in the original game, why would they be in TF2? Oh well, I guess I'll just have to stick to COD4/5 and if I want the TF fun, I'll load up the original.

eklipz330

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2008
well gm0n3y, never say never... with a demoman update, they might include those special ammo, you never know..

nonetheless, i look forward to all their updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS