Tech: defender video

On with my next problem. My defender boots up fine but my monitor is
very jumpy. Also I get colored thin line on the top of the screen.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. And thanks again to everyone
who helped me in the past. All top notch people.

what kind of monitor is it? sounds like a B+ problem or AC ripple.

The jumpiness sounds like a bad connection or solder joint somewhere.
You'd have to pull the chassis out and do some inspection to find it.

As for the colored thin line at the top of the screen, it's part of
the game. You can 'hide' it by shifting the image up a little or
adjusting the monitor bezel to cover it.

On 5 Apr 2005 02:11:47 -0700, who_won@hotmail.com wrote:

>what kind of monitor is it? sounds like a B+ problem or AC ripple.

Monitor is a Electrohome GO7