Tell me a good phone that will run this game.

ayato.soy

Prominent
Nov 18, 2017
Hello there community! I don't know if this is the right place to ask this, but I am gonna ask if you would excuse me :D. So I recently started to play a game called [Bleach: Brave souls]. I am playing it on my brother's phone that is Huawei p20 lite. It runs good but for me no that smooth as I would like it :/. And I will be buying a phone in a week or 2 so I want a phone that can run this game really smoothly. And my request to you smart people is this:

-What is a good phone in the range of 250-300$ that can run this game well?
-What should I look in, in a phone when it comes to gaming. The cpu or gpu I don't know!
Thanks for your time :)

Solution
Go to the game's (Bleach: Brave soul's) website.

The website should list the minimum and recommended mobile phone specifications to play Bleach: Brave souls.

However, "recommended" does not actually mean you will get the "really smoothly" play you wish. There are many factors involved and having a phone with the recommended specifications is no guarantee at all.

[Note: Lots of fine print to ensure that "recommended" does not mean actual work/play as you would like to have or expect to have.]

That said, compare those game specifications to your brother's Huawei p20 lite. And take a close look at how he has the phone configured.

Then look at the specifications of the phones you are considering for your purchase.

You will want a...

Ralston18

Titan
Go to the game's (Bleach: Brave soul's) website.

The website should list the minimum and recommended mobile phone specifications to play Bleach: Brave souls.

However, "recommended" does not actually mean you will get the "really smoothly" play you wish. There are many factors involved and having a phone with the recommended specifications is no guarantee at all.

[Note: Lots of fine print to ensure that "recommended" does not mean actual work/play as you would like to have or expect to have.]

That said, compare those game specifications to your brother's Huawei p20 lite. And take a close look at how he has the phone configured.

Then look at the specifications of the phones you are considering for your purchase.

You will want a phone whose specifications will equal or exceed the recommended game specifications required for playing Bleach, etc..

If your brother's phone already meets the recommended specifications then you will need to look for another phone with better than the recommended specifications.

May be costly....

Solution

ayato.soy

Prominent
Nov 18, 2017

Thank you man I will :)