Question Temp CPU over 100 help please this is my expensive working machine

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

giannir

Reputable
Jun 12, 2015
Got my workstation getting temperature CPU over 100 after less than 2 minutes I turned on. The computer has been working perfectly for the last few years.

I got this issue since I moved house and the computer was moved. At the beginning I thought was a lot of dust and cleaned the small radiator with cleaner dust spray. Nothing has changed since then as the fan are spinning at high speed and the temperature keeps around 100 or more.

Do I have to replace the cooling system or could be the past between the CPU and dissipation dried during the year? sound weird as this has happened after the machine has been moved and maybe the dissipator has moved from the CPU

Any help would be appreciated

Many AIOs cost more than and most won't match cooling performance or sheer quietness of a simple Noctua sink/fan. (If your case will allow the height of the NH-D15, it's one of the best).

One thing is certain... a few years later, you would not be suffering hard water deposits/pump failures again....

(Pump failure symptoms are posted here about 5 times daily, on average)