Question temp question of i5 4570t "lunchbox"

Aug 13, 2019
ok i got this Fujitsu Esprimo q920 lunchbox pc with i5 4570t cpu and its temps runnin at around 50C while idle and 75-80C accordin to realtemp proggy cpu load at 80% that is while running 3 game instances sametime so when should i start to get worry.
Ps.English aint my native language so sorry of typos

Aug 13, 2019
thx from fast reply and yea "very limited" airflow..forgot todo that cleanup job at work,
since this is recycled machine and been running who knows howlong in some city office.
gonna just torture this abit for now.

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
If it's been in an office environment, it's likely never been cleaned.

Dust will have accrued, and the thermal paste should be changed at this point. That system is likely from ~2013.

The temps are never going to be phenomenal, but definitely sound like they could/should be a little better.

Exia00

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2013
I would of suggested to replace the thermal paste as that would tend to help out the system more and clean out all the fans as well cause there can be dust on it that you just don't notice.

Aug 13, 2019
did all that actually it was squekyclean inside tho paste was dryedup nochange 60C is apparently normal idle temp since checked 2 other same series boxes that we got stacked and runnin 24/7 at work.
need just now fiddle on bios and get that only 55mm fan spin abit faster 100% did drop temp to 30ish but the noise.