technicaltutorials84

Commendable
Dec 20, 2018
Hello friends,

I have i5 3330
H77m D3H motherboard
In these days temperature increasing in my area. For normal use my cpu temperature is 45 to 50 degree Celsius. But when I render videos (with 100% cpu load) temperature is going upto 95 degree with intel stock cooler. Now I have two options for upgrade
  1. Antec a30
  2. Antec c400
Can antec a30 handle my cpu? (first choice according to budget) or c400 is good. You can tell me another better option. Please help me.

Last edited:
Solution
The C400 (of the two Antec choices) appears to have better cooling capability. What website do you intend to purchase from and what is your budget? There may be better options available to you and your needs.

technicaltutorials84

Commendable
Dec 20, 2018
I have ask same question in "Cooling" 2 days ago. 145 people watched this post but i have not received single reply. I don't know why?

so i thought i should change category. Problem is as below:

I have intel i5 3330 cpu and H77m D3H Motherboard. During video rendering my cpu's temperature is going upto 95 degree Celsius with intel stock cooler (Aluminum heatsink). I don't know that this is normal temperature or not for heavy task. In normal use cpu's temperature between 40 to 50 degree approx. So thought i should change my cpu's heatsink. In summer (June to July) my city's temperature will be 50 degree Celsius.

i have watch some videos on youtube about Antec a30 and antec c400 and many others like Cooler master 212, deepcool etc etc But i am confused because i don't know which cpu cooler good for my cpu.

Personally (According to budget) i like Antec a30 but i don't know that will this cooler handle my cpu's temperature or not. Please help me for choosing a good cpu cooler.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
The C400 (of the two Antec choices) appears to have better cooling capability. What website do you intend to purchase from and what is your budget? There may be better options available to you and your needs.

Solution

technicaltutorials84

Commendable
Dec 20, 2018
Thanks for reply
My budget maximum 2500 rupees indian currency
And may be I upgrade to i7 3770 in future
Can Antec c400 also handle this cpu
How much temperature reduced by this cooler and heatsink.
According to my budget you can suggest more options