[SOLVED] Temperature question

magament

Prominent
Feb 21, 2019
Hello, I have a GTX 650 and I forgot to open my case when using it today and it reached 80 C is that ok? Cause I dont want it to be damaged or anything.

Solution
ideally you want to stay under 80c while gaming or under load. it sound's likle your case has limited ventilation if you have to remove the side panel in order to keep it cool. you might want to add some case fans to keep you equipment cool

THEearthISFLAT

Upstanding
Feb 16, 2019
ideally you want to stay under 80c while gaming or under load. it sound's likle your case has limited ventilation if you have to remove the side panel in order to keep it cool. you might want to add some case fans to keep you equipment cool

Solution

magament

Prominent
Feb 21, 2019
Exactly, it's an old case and I don't have a way to put more coolers since my power supply has all the connectors being used. I plan to buy a new gaming pc of course, maybe on October or December but for now, I have to deal with this XD