Question Temp's and getting rather loud when playing games

Jul 6, 2019
This happens on most games (be it something like VA-11 HALL-A or Monster Hunter World) but the GPU will spin up (or in the case of the middle fan on the thing sometimes not spin up) and still hit temps of 73c.

What worries me is that its only started doing this recently, and the thing is all cleaned out (I make sure to clean it out of course).

My Specs:
CPU: Ryzen 5 2600
CPU Cooler: Coolermaster 120 Lite AIO
GPU: ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080
RAM: 8x2GB

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Temps increasing, along with fan speed and noise, is common when gaming. You can adjust fan speeds and alter the airflow in your rig to help mitigate these issues.

What is the make/model of your PC's case and please describe the fans/cooling components you are using (aside from the AIO mentioned above).

Jul 6, 2019
Temps increasing, along with fan speed and noise, is common when gaming. You can adjust fan speeds and alter the airflow in your rig to help mitigate these issues.

What is the make/model of your PC's case and please describe the fans/cooling components you are using (aside from the AIO mentioned above).

Phanteks Eclipse P300 Glass Midi Tower Case is the case and its useing the AIO's fan on the radiator, one fan on top for intake of air and two Corsair fans at the front for exaust air.

Also I know it normally gets noiser what I mean by this is its getting noiser than normal.

Jul 6, 2019
Typically, front, side, and bottom fans pull cool air into a case/chassis. Rear and top fans exhaust hot air from the case. It is all about airflow.

Are you sure about the direction of your current fans?
Pretty sure that the back ones are intakes (don't really want the fan to be blowing hot air through the radiator) and the front is exaust