Temps to Avoid when OC Ryzen 2200g

Tigerwarrior1

Reputable
Jul 8, 2017
Hello community!

Just downloaded ryzen master and prime95, and would like to know what Temps I should stop testing or lower overclocks. I've been through a speed of 3.75 Ghz at about 85 degrees for 8 minutes. I don't know if that's too high.

Also, the voltage I have it set to is 1.325v, and I'm also not sure if that is too high of a voltage for a 3.75 Ghz OC?

Thanks!

Solution
75c for daily usage. 85c for stress testing (20c below max). You're borderline ok. You might wanna stop overclocking and start undervolting here.
so, the voltage I have it set to is 1.325v, and I'm also not sure if that is too high of a voltage for a 3.75 Ghz OC?
Can't help you there. Each chip behaves differently. You have to test and adjust yourself.

If you haven't changed the thermal paste in a year or longer, you might wanna do it.

Use Prime95 v26.6 + Realbench or OCCT for complete stability testing package.

zebarjadi.raouf

Commendable
Jul 10, 2018
75c for daily usage. 85c for stress testing (20c below max). You're borderline ok. You might wanna stop overclocking and start undervolting here.
so, the voltage I have it set to is 1.325v, and I'm also not sure if that is too high of a voltage for a 3.75 Ghz OC?
Can't help you there. Each chip behaves differently. You have to test and adjust yourself.

If you haven't changed the thermal paste in a year or longer, you might wanna do it.

Use Prime95 v26.6 + Realbench or OCCT for complete stability testing package.

Solution