Temptation vs Great Beast Question

TheDude

Distinguished
May 5, 2004

The scenario is as follows: I have influenced Petaniqua ADvanced ( a
baali), who meets the requirements to play call the great beast. My
action is successful and the card is put into play. The next turn I
take my +1 stealth action to add 1 counter and then only one action
remains to call the beast. Petaniqua is left with 1 blood. Then, my
pretador plays temptation on petaniqua, at superior. He untaps her the
same turn and takes +1 stealth action to call the beast. If the action
succeeds, does the beast remain in the control of my pretador? The
mechanism is as follows: Petaniqua takes the action, and 11 counters
are on the CTGB card. Petaniqua is burned and so is the temptation. The
beast arrives in my pretador's ready region.Since it is a minion card
and not a crypt card it should stay in my pretador's control after his
minion phase.Right?

Konstantinos Voultsos
prince of Thessaloniki

P.S. Pretty nasty when it happened....

<thedude@acn.gr> wrote in message
> The scenario is as follows: I have influenced Petaniqua ADvanced ( a
> baali), who meets the requirements to play call the great beast. My
> action is successful and the card is put into play. The next turn I
> take my +1 stealth action to add 1 counter and then only one action
> remains to call the beast. Petaniqua is left with 1 blood. Then, my
> pretador plays temptation on petaniqua, at superior. He untaps her the
> same turn and takes +1 stealth action to call the beast. If the action
> succeeds, does the beast remain in the control of my pretador? The
> mechanism is as follows: Petaniqua takes the action, and 11 counters
> are on the CTGB card. Petaniqua is burned and so is the temptation. The
> beast arrives in my pretador's ready region.Since it is a minion card
> and not a crypt card it should stay in my pretador's control after his
> minion phase.Right?
>
> Konstantinos Voultsos
> prince of Thessaloniki
>
> P.S. Pretty nasty when it happened....

well that goes without saying.

However I get this text for CtGB

put this card on the acting Baali.

So once the baali got tempted and used the last action to complete the CtGB,
it becomes
into play under that acting methusalah.

Raille