Question Terrible audio problems when playing games.

Lavahit

Reputable
Mar 7, 2019
So i took a small break from gaming and today i started playing again , just to notice that every time i get into a game , the audio cuts off and i get disconnected from voice chat. I only have audio in the lobby before i get into a game , after i play a game i don't have audio in the lobby either. I had this issue in other games too , namely fortnite , my game froze and both my game audio and voice chat stopped working but in fortnite it came back after 10 seconds or so which made it sort of bearable. With this problem i also started having audio stutters and freezes. (I was playing Apex Legends at the time)
Specs : Gtx 1060 3gb
Amd a-10 6800k
8 gigs of ram
A88XM-A motherboard

Lutfij

Titan
Always list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Which BIOS version are you on? If you're on Windows 10, which version of the OS are you on? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling your audio drivers? Speaking of audio, list your audio equipment and how they are connected to your system.

Lavahit

Reputable
Mar 7, 2019
Sorry , it was my first time posting.
I'm on windows 10 pro (Will be checking my bios version in a bit) 10.017134 build 17134 or -according to google- Redstone 4. I have tried reinstalling my audio drivers and i am using the Logitech G430 and they are audio jack headset that come with a thing you plug both the microphone and the audio audio jack in order to plug them both as a USB
If i missed something let me know.
Update , apparently i had to switch my usb port

Last edited: