Tesoro Gram Spectrum Keyboard With Low-Profile 'Agile' Switches Coming (For Real This Time)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks pretty interesting with the newer agile switches. Unfortunately the price is where they lost me. That's around double with the tesoro excalibur spectrum rgb runs and they seem to be almost identical aside from the lower profile switches. Not worth the price bump to me.

I take that back, prices for the excalibur are up a bit higher than I paid several months ago but the new key design is still around a 50% price increase.

Garrek99

Reputable
Jul 5, 2015
Missing G keys.
I use them for productivity not gaming and can't go back to a keyboard without them.
My Logitech G710 has a very cramped layout that's been bothering of late.

BadLantzMaru

Commendable
Apr 22, 2016
Hi, my name is LantzMaru, and I'm a peripheral addict. Mionix, Steelseries, Logitech, James Donkey, Corsair... Recently joined up with an online "groupon" site and am assaulted with keysets, boutique pullers, keyboard bodies, all that wonderful mess.

My latest keyboard is the K65 and I'm totally enjoying it. The TenKeyless layout took a little getting used to because of the absence of the enter key on the far right, but ergonomically it's nicer having my mouse closer to me. Just wish more manufacturers of TKLs would consider lower prices for less material.

I believe Tesoro has a modular keyboard where you can move the tenkey from right to left or remove it all together. Pretty slick!

f-14

Distinguished
mechanical switches are no obsolete and extremely lag intensive.
Bloody has a IR sensor keyboard out that has .02ms compared to mechanical switches at 18-30ms and also has a 1.2mm activation rather than mechanicals 2.2mm

i don't really like it's poor design, but it's compact, multi colored, orange wasd and 1st P-shooter action keys named B720 Light Strike, it's priced outrageously for the features at $180
the mouse they offer has the same IR sensor switches with the same ms timings, is alot better designed even the ZL50 Sniper Laser but it's priced better at $80 (still a bit steep in my book for it's functionality and design)
don't have one to try or test with their software but Computer Power User has a decent article posted about it this month.
http://www.computerpoweruser.com/article/20563/bloody-b720-light-strike-mechanical-keyboard-and-zl50-sniper-laser-gaming-mouse

scolaner

Reputable
Jul 30, 2014
mechanical switches are no obsolete and extremely lag intensive.
Bloody has a IR sensor keyboard out that has .02ms compared to mechanical switches at 18-30ms and also has a 1.2mm activation rather than mechanicals 2.2mm

i don't really like it's poor design, but it's compact, multi colored, orange wasd and 1st P-shooter action keys named B720 Light Strike, it's priced outrageously for the features at $180
the mouse they offer has the same IR sensor switches with the same ms timings, is alot better designed even the ZL50 Sniper Laser but it's priced better at $80 (still a bit steep in my book for it's functionality and design)
don't have one to try or test with their software but Computer Power User has a decent article posted about it this month.
http://www.computerpoweruser.com/article/20563/bloody-b720-light-strike-mechanical-keyboard-and-zl50-sniper-laser-gaming-mouse

Ah, CPU Mag. Got my start there.

Thanks for the heads up, I'll check this out!

Status
Not open for further replies.