Question Texture problem in games

Jacob 51

Notable
Dec 31, 2020
View: https://youtu.be/n9gUZ6vGdMg

(Battlefield 1 Lawrence Of Arabia Mission)
I'm having this problem in almost every game. Only the textures that are close are rendered. 5 CM far are blurred away. Changing the settings doesn't change anything. In the gameplay I showed, I was on 1080p low settings with textures set to ultra and texture filtering set to medium. I was getting around 50 FPS.

This gameplay is recording with my phone to avoid any frame drops.

The same happens with shadows, In other games.

This is happening in GTA V, RDR 2, Farcry 5, Farcry 3, Battlefield 1, 5, COD WW2.

Almost every demanding FPS game has this issue.

It's not because of the processor. I tried to switch the processor with my friend's Core i7 3770k but the problem was still there.

Specs:
Core i5 3470
GT 1030 EXOC GALAX GDDR5
12 GB RAM (Hynix 4 GB, Hyper X Fury 8 GB. Both 1600 MHZ in BIOS).
Zebronics H61
Cooler Master MWE Bronze V2 450 watt
WD blue 7200 RPM 1 TB HDD
ADATA Su 630 256 GB
Game is on SSD, along with windows.

Temperatures are fine. Under full load they reach a maximum of 66C. CPU has turbo turned on and runs on 3.6 Ghz. CPU usage varies between 50% and 80%. GPU usage is fixed on 100%

Remeca

Reputable
First thing to try (that you haven't mentioned yet) is uninstalling the graphics drivers with DDU and reinstalling the latest official ones. Next thing, if possible, would be trying the GPU in another PC and seeing if the behaviour persists.

Jacob 51

Notable
Dec 31, 2020
First thing to try (that you haven't mentioned yet) is uninstalling the graphics drivers with DDU and reinstalling the latest official ones. Next thing, if possible, would be trying the GPU in another PC and seeing if the behaviour persists.
Um Is There Any Other Way To Uninstall Graphics Drivers Without DDU?

Jacob 51

Notable
Dec 31, 2020
DDU is the best way. You can just uninstall drivers in device manager, and reinstall the official ones, but that does not do a thorough job of completely removing any old components or configurations that may cause issues with any new drivers you install. The issue could carry over.
I forgot to mention, I reinstalled windows a month ago and installed the drivers all over again. So I don't really think drivers are an issue

Jacob 51

Notable
Dec 31, 2020
DDU is the best way. You can just uninstall drivers in device manager, and reinstall the official ones, but that does not do a thorough job of completely removing any old components or configurations that may cause issues with any new drivers you install. The issue could carry over.
I have seen some benchmarkers have the same problem on YouTube, in GTA V. But doesn't seem like they paid any attention to it.