Texture/Shadow Pop-Ins (Video Included)

May 28, 2018
Hi guys!

I recently got a new 1070 (was able to get a good deal on it) and the first thing I did of course, was download rivatuner and boot up my favorite games to finally move those sliders from low and medium to ULTRA.

So, I admired the gorgeous graphics for a while, and was pretty excited, but then I noticed textures and shadows starting to appear from nowhere. It's hard to describe so I made a short video showcasing this. (This happens in every game, I just made a video on the 3 I play the most.)

All games are on a 7200 RPM HDD, I did move them to an SSD but the results were pretty much the same, only difference was that the loading screens were shorter.

So my question is, is this normal? Cause I'm not sure, but this might have happened before I got a new gpu , I just didn't pay any attention to it. Some people say it's how developers program their games in order to avoid long loading screens, some say it's a driver issue, and some even say that it can be because of a faulty gpu..what do you guys think? Thanks in advance. :)

PC SPECS:
MSI GTX 1070
Z170-A PC-MATE
I7-6700K
16 GB 2400mhz DDR4 RAM
750W PSU

https://youtu.be/GmQzQMhEaWY

Solution
Solution
May 28, 2018

So it's normal then I guess? I just want to make sure. Will definitely look into that Witcher mod!
Thanks!