The 10 Best Photo Storage and Sharing Sites

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 8, 2018
Flickr? For years they encouraged people to upload as many photos as they like…1TB of images for FREE. And that's back when a terabyte was a crazy big number. SmugMug (dumbest product name ever, btw) buys them and says "thanks. Now start paying us or we'll delete your images." I would not trust these people. Whatever the subscription fee is now, it'll be double that next year.

Nov 22, 2018
Thanks for sharing useful post regarding Photo Sharing submission sites, Thank you so much for giving worthy information of Photo Sharing submission sitese list. It's an awesome site for Photo Sharing submission sites.At the same time All of the posts on your blog are having informative and valuable content. Once again thanks for putting out such content.

Dec 23, 2018
Amazing how you say nothing of privacy controls and whether the site provider declares rights to the user's photos. C'mon, this is 2018. This stuff matters.

Dec 31, 2018
From Flickr (Now owned by Oath). I had no idea, never was a big Flickr user, but now I never will be. Holy crap.

(From their Privacy Policy): This includes: analyzing content and information when you use our services (including emails, instant messages, posts, photos, attachments, and other communications), linking your activity on other sites and apps with information we have about you, and providing anonymized and/or aggregated reports to other parties regarding user trends.

Status
Not open for further replies.