The Best 5 Features From The New Gmail

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgs5093

Honorable
Jun 5, 2012
Sounds like they merged in a lot of features from Inbox (their alternate mail client) which is a good thing imo.

alienc

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2011
Was about to say I have been using some of these features for a few months now only the snooze function is new to me

alienc

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2011
They need to add an auto sort feature that can take the subject or email address and take them to their own folder or subsection and organize the inbox feature. You can do it via making a filter but it is troublesome doing it for every single email a simple auto sort or auto folder / auto categorize feature using the email address from or subject would be awesome so say all your Microsoft emails can get their own Microsoft folder and all your Facebook and YouTube emails can get their own respective Facebook and YouTube folders and can even go further and divide it up further I know the coding is there someone just has to do it.

ah

Reputable
Oct 29, 2014
With Gmail, u can have up to 5 taps at the same time, and I've created the Promotion and Forums ages ago.

Apr 30, 2018
Really annoying floating popups now occur whenever you do anything like deleting or archiving a message. I suppose this was happening before, but it was out of the way and did not obscure your inbox.

x3style

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2006
Much less screen real-estate with the new one. Stuff too big, from text to buttons. Left bar takes more space than before, right bare takes space now too. It feels like it's for people who can't see properly. I'd love it if it kept the same layout as the first one and allowed us to choose how large the fonts are for everything, or keep previous fonts. Features are cool but don't take away the real-estate on your screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.