The best headphones for Gaming and listening to music+ has a mic

SebastianHELP

Reputable
Feb 7, 2016
I'm looking for the best headphone for gaming and listening to music but I would also like it to have a microphone, 7.1 surround sound isn't necessary but it would be a nice feature, I'm only going to be using it for a computer and the budget is maximum $300 AUD. Thank you

Solution
Heyo SebastianHELP

Personally I've used the HyperX Cloud II for about 1 year now, and I find them quiet comfortable and somewhat good sound. They don't have true 7.1 surround, but can simulate it.
The mic is not total garbage, so that's a plus. :)

I'm not really familiar with Australian prices, but in Denmark they're actually really cheap. Only 700 DKK ~ 133 AUD.

True Buie

Honorable
Aug 29, 2016
Heyo SebastianHELP

Personally I've used the HyperX Cloud II for about 1 year now, and I find them quiet comfortable and somewhat good sound. They don't have true 7.1 surround, but can simulate it.
The mic is not total garbage, so that's a plus. :)

I'm not really familiar with Australian prices, but in Denmark they're actually really cheap. Only 700 DKK ~ 133 AUD.

Solution

hamzahfelix

Distinguished
I own the HyperX Cloud Revolver. Love the big, red, exhaust-like circles on the outside of each ear cup; they don't light up like those on the Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma or the SteelSeries Siberia v3 Prism, but they're enough to give my friends something cool to look at.

But I have to admit, the big downside to the Revolver is that they cost about $20 more than the Cloud II. All I'm really getting for the extra money is a steel frame and slightly better sound, while losing out on the virtual 7.1 surround sound.