Question The computer slowed down completely, and when I forcibly shut it down, it wouldn't even show the boot screen.

Apr 19, 2024
Greeting. I had a problem with my computer. I was watching Youtube and suddenly the computer slowed down so that I could not move the mouse normally. Like 1fps per second. I tried to restart with the button and when it was supposed to show the boot screen, it showed only one line ( _ ) in the upper left corner and it didn't want to start anything. I tried 2 more times to restart the PC and the same situation. After that, I turned off the PC and left it like that for 1 minute. When I turned it on everything worked as it should.
Also, in the event viewer, it doesn't show me that there were any errors.

Has anyone had experience and what do you recommend?

Apr 19, 2024
X670 Aorus Elite AX
Ryzen 9 7900x
Corsair DDR5 6000 - 2x16gb
Gigabyte 4070 TI super
Liquid cooling COOLERMASTER MLW-D36M-A18PZ-R1

Apr 19, 2024
It happened again. I thought i fixed it but the problem is still there... Now i was playing the Division 2 and in mid game my fps drops to 1. I tried to ALT + CTRL + DEL but the screen was so slow that i couldn't move my cursor properly. Needed to force restart my PC. Also when in one sec i got screen of task management i saw that my internet connection was completely gone.