Question The Division 2 Keeps Crashing

Sep 21, 2020
Hello I just started playing the Division 2 and I love the game a lot however there's only one problem, it keeps crashing. It happens all the time, before it wasn't too bad and I was able to play for like 40 minutes before the game crashed. I tried looking up ways to fix the crashes and I've tried everything and followed what some websites told me to do and still it did not fix the crashes. Every time I try to play the game now, it'll run for like 5 minutes then crash. I try restarting my pc and booting up the game again but no matter what I do the game will crash after 5 minutes or less. Any help is appreciated thanks! :)

Here are my PC Specs:
CPU: Ryzen 5 2600
GPU: Powercolor RX580 Red Devil 8GB
Motherboard: Asrock B450m Pro4
Ram: 16GB Ram
power supply: EVGA 600BQ 600w

Aug 5, 2020
Hello I just started playing the Division 2 and I love the game a lot however there's only one problem, it keeps crashing. It happens all the time, before it wasn't too bad and I was able to play for like 40 minutes before the game crashed. I tried looking up ways to fix the crashes and I've tried everything and followed what some websites told me to do and still it did not fix the crashes. Every time I try to play the game now, it'll run for like 5 minutes then crash. I try restarting my pc and booting up the game again but no matter what I do the game will crash after 5 minutes or less. Any help is appreciated thanks! :)

Here are my PC Specs:
CPU: Ryzen 5 2600
GPU: Powercolor RX580 Red Devil 8GB
Motherboard: Asrock B450m Pro4
Ram: 16GB Ram
power supply: EVGA 600BQ 600w
Very similar problem. Ryzen 2400G with RX 480. Asrock motherboard. 450w power supply. Does not crash during normal computing. Most times only the program crashes not the computer. Uninstalled The Division and reinstalled it. Did a system restore to an earlier date. Uninstalled Radeon software and reinstalled but did not allow it to use the latest driver. So far nothing helped. I haven't tried any other games at this point to see if the problem only occurs with The Division 2.

Aug 5, 2020
Very similar problem. Ryzen 2400G with RX 480. Asrock motherboard. 450w power supply. Does not crash during normal computing. Most times only the program crashes not the computer. Uninstalled The Division and reinstalled it. Did a system restore to an earlier date. Uninstalled Radeon software and reinstalled but did not allow it to use the latest driver. So far nothing helped. I haven't tried any other games at this point to see if the problem only occurs with The Division 2.
I also tried running on DX11 vs DX 12 same crashing.

TRENDING THREADS