The First Humble Monthly Has Shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloodroses75

Distinguished
Aug 10, 2009
As mentioned, you have no idea what titles you get. The worst thing is that almost every title that was part of this month's bundle has been in other bundles; for cheaper overall.

Ionlydothis

Reputable
Nov 7, 2015
The worst thing about this nonsense is how unhumble it is. Disgraceful. Only 5%! goes to charity. Their store donates 10% and their normal bundles used to default at 20%. Now they changed it and increased their tip by default for normal bundles so that it's also higher than the charity default split.

Then to add insult to injury its "charity" for this monthly junk is hosted and managed by paypal.

In short, Humble lost my business entirely from this fiasco. I'll make separate donations now. Nothing like making millions upon millions and forgetting why you started your business in the first place.

Jerieth

Distinguished
May 27, 2007
Glad I didn't sign up; already had two of the games they listed. I highly recommend Valkyria chronicles for anyone who hasn't played it.

Ansel_

Reputable
Nov 11, 2015
If they want it to be successful they should reward people who have been subbed for more than a month. Putting a reward that was in the last months pack for signing up is pretty smart to stop people from cancelling and resubbing just for rewards.
So to recap give bonuses to those who let their sub renew every month with a cookie. I know in the business world it is never run this way always scrounging for new customers and just pooping on the loyal ones so oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.