The Kraken x60 liquid cooling

Robowarrior2

Honorable
Jan 6, 2014
So I have the nzxt phantom case. It is a very nice case and I am impressed with it. I tried installing the liquid cooling system and I cannot find anywhere to put it! I thought it would definitely work with my case since this case is extremely large... I just need to know if this liquid cooling unit will work with my case or if I need to take it back... Thank you

Robowarrior2

Honorable
Jan 6, 2014
My case is actually just the phantom. If you go on to nzxt.com and find the cases, it just the phantom. It's the full tower. I found this compatibility chart of the kraken x60 and I'm not finding my case on it... I'm not sure if there are any other ways of actually getting it on there for is there no hope?

oajarmeh95

Honorable
Dec 25, 2013
No, you couldn't, in the NZXT site they said you can only put 2x200mm fans and one included.

if i were you, i will check corsair h80i for these reasons:

1- it's 120mm radiator so, you can put it in the rear of your case
2- it has a corsair link future in the block, with corsair link you can monitor your system digitally without fan controllers or temperature sensors
3- in my opinion the corsair quality in the 1st place

Robowarrior2

Honorable
Jan 6, 2014
Thanks for the info. I talked to a rep from nzxt just now he/she showed me a website to buy an adapter. Its only 6 bucks for the adapter. You take the top fan off and replace it with the adapter and then you can mount the radiator.