[SOLVED] The most quiet RX 5700 XT

Iniaskle

Commendable
Mar 5, 2019
Hi!

I had the ASRock RX 5700 XT Challenger GPU and I was not happy about it because it had a problem that sometimes it was making a weird noise. (I would not risk it again to get the same card because I've heard that people got the same issue RMA'D it and again got the same issue). My budget is 500 euro's (Belgium). I want a quiet one and RGB would be a nice + but it's not a must have for me. 8+8 or 8+6 does not matter. It has to fit my case though so keep that in mind. View: https://imgur.com/a/oETB0JE

Thanks!

Solution
I remember reading that the ASRock RX 5xx cards tended to be noisy, as their cooling solutions weren't the best.

Apparently, while there's extra power draw due to the overclocked nature, there's this one. Though, if you come across a Nitro version (not sure if they're out yet), they have even beefier coolers, which are even quieter than the Pulse versions.

King_V

Illustrious
Ambassador
I remember reading that the ASRock RX 5xx cards tended to be noisy, as their cooling solutions weren't the best.

Apparently, while there's extra power draw due to the overclocked nature, there's this one. Though, if you come across a Nitro version (not sure if they're out yet), they have even beefier coolers, which are even quieter than the Pulse versions.

Solution