The Official Tom's Hardware Guide Android Apps are Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenrider02

Distinguished
Dec 18, 2010
Requirements: Full internet connection.

Thank you for not being like other App devs who need full control over my phone to do anything at all.

Seriously, it's like these people think I don't know they're keeping track of my location and the other sh1t I install and do.

Goldengoose

Distinguished
Jul 12, 2011
[citation][nom]house70[/nom]Too little, too late. And thanks for reminding everyone of your iOS bias. I, for one, am not going to use your apps. I have tried them, they're... incomplete.[/citation]
That chip on your shoulder just turned into a crater.

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]amk-aka-Phantom[/nom]I don't see why I should use any crApps if the modern smartphones pack 4.5'' screens and a full-featured browser.[/citation]

You obviously didn't download the coloring app for 10c yesterday.

I did:

cRc2v.png

ojas

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2011
That's good...already have the iOS app, enjoy it, now android users can too!
[citation][nom]rubix_1011[/nom]Good first start- please integrate a mobile forum interface, as well...this would be incredibly helpful.[/citation]
Would really like it if there was a way to sign in and comment on the news at least...and thumb up/down posts...otherwise no complaints! :)

tuffjuff

Distinguished
Nov 29, 2011
[citation][nom]JMcEntegart[/nom]You obviously didn't download the coloring app for 10c yesterday. I did:[/citation]

hahahahahaha

bv90andy

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2009
Please make it remember scroll position when returning from an article. Also it would be nice to have a mark telling me if I've viewed that article or not (like the colour of links in browsers).

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS