Question The outer worlds gamepass pc problem

machinarioum

Honorable
Jan 6, 2014
Hello guys

Sorry about my poor english. So 4 days ago i download the game ''the outer worlds'' from gamepass to my PC
everything was fine and i had around 20 hours into the game, and yesterday suddendly the game closed and iam in my desktop without any errors or messages.
So i start the game normally choosing to load my game manual or auto save and the same thing happens every time. when it starts loading some seconds after the game close and iam in the desktop

i start a new game played 1 hour and seems fine i can load the new game without issues BUT the 20hours save still closes the game.

maybe its a bug in the place iam? its ''slaugherhouse Clive''

untill now i tried to re-instal the gamepass app and the game it self.update gpu and windows
any thought about it?

machinarioum

Honorable
Jan 6, 2014
Are you sure that your game play is open ended versus some trial or time limited play experience?

Overall, I expect that your are at the junction between no longer playing or paying to play.
The game is fully on PC gamepass, i start a new game and works fine. i start thinking maybe its the place iam bugged. i contact with obsidians support and waiting for an anwer.