The Sims 4 Headed to PC, Mac in 2014

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ntrceptr

Distinguished
Jan 26, 2006
Lets hope the next one doesn't crash constantly when you access more than 2 gigs of ram. My wife has every expansion for sims 3 and when she plays in a new neighborhood for about 15 minutes, poof your pissed off cuz it crashes and it's now an unloadable neighborhood.

EA will NOT change. They will make this a crippled game and divide the complete game into MANY add-ons. Then 'store items' for more items that should have been part of the game. It will make them MILLIONS, like it has before.

pliskin1

Distinguished
Mar 27, 2010
I would love to see an LAN or even an online component to the Sims. As an optional feature of course. I've always wanted to make and share a town with some buddies, rather than interacting with AI all the time.

EzioAs

Distinguished

Hmm, not sure about that but I am running win7 64-bit and it did fix the problem for me. Well, let's just hope TS4 won't have these crash issues (and other game-killer issues).

Status
Not open for further replies.