The Tom's Hardware Steam Giveaway for 'Owlboy'

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kireato

Reputable
Jun 23, 2015
It's pretty fun reading through this topic and remembering some old games I've played. For instance, I really enjoyed The Lost Vikings.

My very first platformer was Super Mario Land. That Game Boy game used to make me sweat as I advanced through stages that became increasingly unfamiliar. It's one of those things that can only be experienced when there is no save system, and the only progression is through your increased knowledge of the game. (Another hellish game on the Game Boy is Cosmo Tank: the soundtrack is awesome, but it was brutal!)

Fortirun

Prominent
Mar 31, 2017
Prince of Persia. The first one by Jordan Mechner. It had a nice atmosphere and a story straight out of a 1001 Nights tale. It looked amazing for its time and it could be really unforgiving at certain places, so a bit of skill was required. What made it really cool was that the sword fencing part of the gameplay was fairly realistic.

Jsimenhoff

Community Manager
Editor
Feb 28, 2016
Congratulations to our winners matthew_nicho2 and Valantar. I've already sent you two a PM :)

Tune in this Friday for the start of another Tom's Hardware Steam Giveaway. As for the game, I'll give you a hint: One does not simply win a Tom's Hardware Steam Giveaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.