• Hey there, Guest! Share your idea for a new trophy in the forums and win bragging rights and a $100 Amazon gift card! Check out the New Community Trophy Contest here!
  • Pardon our dust as we work on some regularly scheduled forum maintenance. You may notice some missing features during this time. Thank you for your patience!

There are currently no settings that can be configured using Catalyst Control Center

shubh647

Honorable
Oct 2, 2013
I am currently install "amd_catalyst_13.10_mobility_beta" driver but i am start graphics property here a message shows "There are currently no settings that can be configured using Catalyst Control Center."
my graphics is amd Radeon HD 7650 M.
so, please tell me what i do....

Pandoras Fox

Reputable
Nov 12, 2014
I have the same problem, occurs with the new AMD driver as well - haven't been able to get my graphics card working for months.
Someone said in another forum (http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/answers/id-1933756/catalyst-control-center-started-settings-configured.html) that it's caused by downloading the driver directly from AMD, but when I go to device manager and click update, it says it's up to date despite having already uninstalled the driver entirely.