[SOLVED] There is something wrong with my pc

Sep 14, 2019
when i get into a match on modern warfare or R6 my monitor, keyboard and mouse will turn off but my pc is still on the only way i can get back is by pressing the restart button on my case. can anyone tell me why this is happening.

Solution
i think i fixed it. I have always had my cpu overclocked to 3.7 but then i updated my bios and i had this problem. i would like to keep the overclock any suggestions

That would imply that your cpu overclock was unstable, lower the clocks or turn off completely since they do not offer that much of an performance boost in ryzen cpu's.

If you had a better psu i could also recommend for you to up your voltage on your chip and then try the same clocks but as of right now im unsure if i should recommend that.

Might wanna upgrade your psu to a 500W unit to have some headroom for future upgrades and overclocks. A 400W unit seems a little unsafe for your build.
i think i fixed it. I have always had my cpu overclocked to 3.7 but then i updated my bios and i had this problem. i would like to keep the overclock any suggestions

That would imply that your cpu overclock was unstable, lower the clocks or turn off completely since they do not offer that much of an performance boost in ryzen cpu's.

If you had a better psu i could also recommend for you to up your voltage on your chip and then try the same clocks but as of right now im unsure if i should recommend that.

Might wanna upgrade your psu to a 500W unit to have some headroom for future upgrades and overclocks. A 400W unit seems a little unsafe for your build.

Solution