Question Thermal paste.

Recker Code-1

Prominent
Dec 30, 2020
I have a hp pavilion laptop it has i5 8th gen 8300h cpu and GTX 1050 GPU I am thinking to replace the thermal paste for both cpu and GPU it heats when I play games on it.
Please can someone suggest me a best thermal paste which give best cooling?

Recker Code-1

Prominent
Dec 30, 2020
The thermal grizzly kryonaut dry out when the temperature of cpu goes up to 80°c is true?
Which one is best thermal grizzly kryonaut or thermal grizzly kryonaut extreme??

I would also not worry about the GPU thermal paste unless you are noticing issues with temperature. Re-pasting a GPU is much more involved that a CPU, usually, and has a higher risk of damage, and will 100% void whatever, if any, warranty you have left on the GPU.

Reactions: jasechiu

Recker Code-1

Prominent
Dec 30, 2020
When I play games on my laptop the temperature goes upto 90-98°c(it's been a year I didn't changed my thermal paste) for CPU and for GPU 80-85°c so I have under volted my laptop to 3.5gz for stable performance of should I go with thermal grizzly kryonaut or any better then this??

jasechiu

Prominent
Dec 3, 2019
When I play games on my laptop the temperature goes upto 90-98°c(it's been a year I didn't changed my thermal paste) for CPU and for GPU 80-85°c so I have under volted my laptop to 3.5gz for stable performance of should I go with thermal grizzly kryonaut or any better then this??
Is this a year-old laptop? If so, I don't think you will need to replace the thermal paste. Something else must be off. But I wouldn't suggest trying to thermal paste your GPU unless you've done this before.

TRENDING THREADS