Question Thermaltake commander series 200mm argb fan control

Aug 23, 2019
Hi folks

I bought the above case but can't seem to slow the fans down. They're very loud.

The included hub seems to simply power fans and provide control of colours through front case switch.

Using an msi z17a pc mate motherboard so no native rgb header present.

I can't believe a £100 case does not have this basic control

Any help is welcome

thanks

Lutfij

Titan
You forgot to mention the model for your Thermaltake C series case. We can move forward from there after looking through the manual and the fans that comes equipped with the case, to see if you can manipulate the RPM of the fan with the help of a header or the controller.

Aug 23, 2019
I bought a set of 5 rgb fans with hub/remote etc a couple years back. The 6 pin socket is identical but I think the cables are in a different order as will not work.

Those fans were poor but they were speed adjustable with the remote. I may have a play around with the connection order and a soldering iron. Hopefully someone can save me before it gets too serious!

cvora79

Commendable
Dec 7, 2017
Hi folks

I bought the above case but can't seem to slow the fans down. They're very loud.

The included hub seems to simply power fans and provide control of colours through front case switch.

Using an msi z17a pc mate motherboard so no native rgb header present.

I can't believe a £100 case does not have this basic control

Any help is welcome

thanks
This is major flaw, and no one talks abou it!!!! All idiotic reviewrs just talk how pretty fans are, but no one mention that speed cannot be controlled, and that they spin full speed all the time!!!! I wrote to Thermaltake 10 mails and they dont answer!!! Thats the big company!!! Avois all TT with aRGB controllers as plague!!!!