Thermaltake Launches RGB-Illuminated Water 3.0 AIO Coolers

Status
Not open for further replies.

p8ball4life

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2011
I can't help but think this style of RGB lighting died in the early 2000's. You see a few builds around these days that do lighting well, but very few with a multicolor platform.

thundervore

Distinguished
Dec 13, 2011
Dear Thermaltake,

You have failed! This is 2015, no PC individual wants to go inside their PC to set colors or modes. Kindly catch up to current times and make hardware to be able to be controlled by software!

Thank syou

borisof007

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2010
Dear Thermaltake,

You have failed! This is 2015, no PC individual wants to go inside their PC to set colors or modes. Kindly catch up to current times and make hardware to be able to be controlled by software!

Thanks you

Wouldn't you just wire the control module to be on the outside of the case? Shouldn't be that difficult to control, but I understand what you're saying that there have been multiple fans that have built in software based control.

Perhaps it was a product delivery deadline or a cost/QA issue, who knows. Perhaps that'll be in the "next model".

f-14

Distinguished
a few lighted fans does not make an illuminated liquid cooler. if that's the case i already did this with my first corsair h80 when i put coolermaster sickleflow red led fans on it (which is also quieter and 150% better cfm)

Caanis Lupus

Reputable
Dec 24, 2014
I like my X61 Kraken, sure the fans(140 not 120) that come with it are not lit but the water block led is very controllable by software. Now if they could setup some RGB fans that could mimic the water bock(ie changing colors as the temps change) that would be great.

thundervore

Distinguished
Dec 13, 2011

While I understand what you are saying that one can simply wire the module outside the case it goes back to my original comment. This is 2015, no one should be wiring anything outside of their case like its the early 2000. Having a PC look like its on life support with wires hanging out of it is a thing of the past.

Fates_Demise

Distinguished
Sep 28, 2015

While I understand what you are saying that one can simply wire the module outside the case it goes back to my original comment. This is 2015, no one should be wiring anything outside of their case like its the early 2000. Having a PC look like its on life support with wires hanging out of it is a thing of the past.

Agreed, the flexible rgb lights I put in my case came with a remote even =)

Status
Not open for further replies.