Thermaltake Releases Overseer RX-I eSports PC Case

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

halcyon

Splendid
[citation][nom]belardo[/nom]This case says I WILL RIP YOUR FACE OFF AND USE IT TO WIPE MY BUTT!!Interesting looking... yes.I can't imagine it being fun to clean once dust settles into all those nooks and crannies.[/citation]

No, this case says, "I'm a kid, look I have a computer!"

halcyon

Splendid
[citation][nom]clonazepam[/nom]aww you know you wanna strip yer mac pro and throw it in this beast of a case[/citation]

LOL! Not! The parts would probably unscrew themselves, run out, and beg for forgiveness for whatever sin they're were obviously being punished for.

All jokes aside. I don't understand the fins and overstyling but I guess its a Gamer thing that I'm just not into. Gosh, I am getting old. :(

samanosuke47

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2008
I agree with several people here, it's too.. much. KISS needs to be evoked in case design with certain companies. I myself like Clear Acrylic cases, all you need is some lighted fans, and you've got something to show off that looks good, and doesn't have a billion nooks and crannies to get dust in.

G

Haters gunnah hate. Cases like this are for enthusiasts.

Nice looking case. I like the side panel compared to my HAF-X. Looks comparable in size too. Personally, I like the hard lines, I'd be curious to see how the airflow compares with a proper set-up.

robthatguyx

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2011
[citation][nom]halcyon[/nom]What is with all the cases for little kids? Its like they want to win the award for ugliest PC case. I mean, look at this thing. Why do they think people want overstyled gaudy crap? I know different strokes for different folks but do they actually test the market when they design these things or just say, "Ah, make it look like something out of Transformers."They need to take notes from Corsair and Lian Li. Sheesh.A seemingly proper design Nothing wrong with an enclosure that's not gaudy, is there? If you feel you need to attract attention with your PC case go for simple lighting or something. Not an enclosure that makes your rig look like a toy. I guess to each there own.[/citation]
im getting a haf x and i KNOW that will be a pain to clean but it fits all the reqirments i need especially since im overclocking gpus and ram i need high airflw and i need a 240mm radisator mount, this case seems like a wanna be hafX

voyager818

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2012
The only reasons for my next case are going to be external connectivity and air cooling. I now use a CM Stacker 830 that I have had for a while now. I know want as many USB, eSATA, top-mounted HDD Docking Stations as i can get and a fan controller! If I can find a case that cools and has the space for HD's (i have 5) like the Stacker 830 and the versatility of every possible top mounted port imaginable I would consider it.

Status
Not open for further replies.