Review Thermaltake The Tower 100 Review: Affordable ITX Weirdness

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaminarFlow

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2016
I bought the NZXT H1 last summer before the fire hazard problem became public.
There is no excuse in the poor handling of the issue from NZXT's front, but having said that I still haven't been able to find a worthy alternative to the H1, this case included.
At least it's nice to see several ITX cases that adopt the tall-n-slim design. Personally I much prefer this to the short ones that take up a very large footprint.

80-watt Hamster

Honorable
Oct 9, 2014
The design says "popcorn machine" to me more than "fish tank".

I almost want to buy it simply to reward a manufacturer for releasing a new design with a disk activity LED. Shame about the PLED, though.

IrocD

Honorable
Aug 10, 2015
I absolutely love this case. Took some time to get things how I wanted them but it came out fantastic. I agreed with the review about the cooling, and I have an EK clc 120 with 2 coolermaster fans on the rad in push/pull, and even this can be insufficient for my i7-10700, but that more on me for my CPU and cooling choices. The chimney design works great, though there's obviously room in this case for a custom loop if you wanted to. But I'm really happy with it how it is, except for the GPU :mad: but that will be upgraded eventually.

View: https://imgur.com/a/qWIEXA2

Status
Not open for further replies.