Question Thermaltake v200 case airflow enough for zotac 2080ti twin fan...?

Sep 29, 2019
So I have bought a thermaltake v200 case for my 2080ti+ryzen 7 3700x build,but idk if the airflow is good enough for the zotac twin fan,should I maybe install more fans or should I just replace the case...?

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
lmao your wrong there buddy.
V
He is not wrong actually,I bought the thermatake v200 RGB case and my 2080ti was going 88c all the time lol,I changed that case with a coolermaster h500p instead

This thread's being necro'd, but I'll still bite...
Rohit_Ajay123, I don't know why you're standing up for a product with bad design, but that's what it is.
Closed off, or near closed off front panels are the literal nemesis of high power consuming graphics cards, followed by power supply shrouds.
There are ways around the restrictions, but not without some sacrifices:
-instead of the fans mounted in front of the fan bracket, mount them behind it to give them more 'breathing room', but then it doesn't look as nice(subjective) with the fans behind said bracket
-if the user has a liquid cooler mounted in the front: do a pull only config, but all you see in the front is radiator.
A push-pull may not be possible with larger rads - I don't have one on hand, so I can't check the clearance behind the bracket. It would need to allow for at least 55mm - 25mm for the fans, and the typical models being some 27-30mm thick.

^that, and it's still going to run warmer than a chassis using a mesh intake.
One can still have their nice looking front panel without gimping thermal performance.