[SOLVED] Thinkpad t430 won't turn on. Battery light blinked twice

Sep 8, 2020
I have a thinkpad 430 and when i plug in the ac adapter the led battery light blinks green twice and then nothing.

The day before it shut down randomly and when i turned it on it took longer than usual to start and the n,m, j, h, u, y and number 6 and 7 didnt work. Then the second time it shut down the keyboard lights, the top webcam light came on but it didnt go past the lenovo start up screen.

I tried the removing the battery and pressing and holding the power button and connecting the ac adapter. Yesterday it made the lights come on but today it just makes the battery light blink twice and the power button light up.

However this morning when i reset the CMOS battery and plugged in the ac adapter it didnt blink at all.

I don't have much money to buy a new laptop and only have enough to get maybe one of tbe things i think it is so i'm trying to figure out if its the motherboard, a bad battery or a bad ac adapter. Any help would be appreciated.

Solution
For the cost of a working used T430 you should just replace it with a working one instead of spending time and money on a new motherboard which may or may not fix the issue. I usually sell the T430s models for about $140-160 with a solid state drive and dock so you should be able to find one in about that same range considering the s version is a bit higher end than the standard 430.
For the cost of a working used T430 you should just replace it with a working one instead of spending time and money on a new motherboard which may or may not fix the issue. I usually sell the T430s models for about $140-160 with a solid state drive and dock so you should be able to find one in about that same range considering the s version is a bit higher end than the standard 430.

Solution
Sep 8, 2020
Do you have a website or way i can see what you have? I don't have the money right now but i'll probably have it soon.