This is getting out of hand...

Toxic__Phoenix

Prominent
Jul 20, 2017
I was just wondering if anyone is seeing these 1070ti’s pricing going for up to $1000. I literally blinked and the prices jumped. You could get a high end 1080ti for that just a few seconds ago right? I built my first pc around Christmas with a 1080 and the gpu prices weren’t too messed up but RAM was crazy high. Now it’s literally everything sky rocketing. I get it people are trying to make it big with bitcoin mining but holy crap this is insane! I’m pretty sure 1080s and 1080tis are sold out for the most part and 1070tis being the next option it’s like might as well get a god damn Titan.

Be thankful you've already got a good card mate.

You can sit back & chuckle watching all the muppets throw their money away on mining rigs ;-)

I do feel sorry for anyone legitimately trying to build a gaming machine at the minute though , its pretty much impossible.

Over here in the uk those price hikes haven't filtered over completely , alrhough there are consumer sanctions here that means theyll never hit the pricea the us are seeing

Blame those crypto miners.
BTW, I am also considering to sell my current GTX1080.
I saw on eBay that I could get even above to €600...I saw several second-handed 1080s reaching that insane amount.
The new ones could cost even beyond €800 (on some online stores, if the are even available).
I bought that 1080 only for €480 before the whole madness started.
I just have to quite PC gaming and go for console.

Solution