[SOLVED] Thoughts on these 2 cases?

Sep 19, 2020
So I'm drawn to making a black-red build. NZXT and Corsair Carbide cases aside.. Anyone here tried out iForgame OMG and/or Tecware Nexus M? What are your thoughts about their airflow?

For Tecware Nexus M I think the air intake isn't that great and I've seen reviews saying I shouldn't use the built-in fans, so I wonder if some fixes can be made other than replacing the fans with better ones

I don't see reviews for OMG other than people being uncomfortable with screaming letters on the front lol

Thanks in advance

Solution
Umm, are you aware that both of those chassis are essentially NZXT H500 clones(save for the top panel)? So I don't think it's going to matter which one you go with.
But if you're air cooling only in these, do not have fans in the front, and instead only do top and rear exhaust.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
Umm, are you aware that both of those chassis are essentially NZXT H500 clones(save for the top panel)? So I don't think it's going to matter which one you go with.
But if you're air cooling only in these, do not have fans in the front, and instead only do top and rear exhaust.

Solution
Sep 19, 2020
:eek: oooo i didn't actually think of that, i thought it was just a color scheme coincidence. Thanks! Will follow your fan config advice.. thanks a lot