Three 1080p monitors or one 21:9 1440p monitor?

gamingwoop

Honorable
Apr 29, 2015
I have no experience with either and was wondering which is would be better/more immersion? I assume it's the triple monitor setup but just wanted to ask anyway.

This is assuming that
34in 21:9 1440p = £580
3x 27in 1080p = >£600 (and possibly requires a crossfire upgrade

Thanks

Solution
The triple monitor setup is much more of an investment, more monitor cost, and gpu. With the tree monitors you get a lot more screen space and you can wrap it around you more. It is definitly a better experience with 3 monitors. but with a single ultra wide monitor, you have less bezel cut off, less gpu power required, and cheaper. If you have the money to go for the 3 monitors and maybe a gpu upgrade, i'd say go for it.

Ethanh100

Honorable
The triple monitor setup is much more of an investment, more monitor cost, and gpu. With the tree monitors you get a lot more screen space and you can wrap it around you more. It is definitly a better experience with 3 monitors. but with a single ultra wide monitor, you have less bezel cut off, less gpu power required, and cheaper. If you have the money to go for the 3 monitors and maybe a gpu upgrade, i'd say go for it.

Solution