Three Dog Voice Actor Hints at Fallout Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

rantoc

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2009
[citation][nom]JJ1217[/nom]Hopefully it doesn't run like crap like all other fallout games.[/citation]

Haven't had a single crash/freeze/whatever on any Fallout game nor in Skyrim to date. According to Steam its a tad over 300 hrs played total in Fallout 3 and New Vegas as well as 190ish in Skyrim (geez - times fly by when playing those damn open world games). That many hrs without any issue is what i consider stable - at least on my system...

G

Fallout 3 was awesome, new vegas was awesome as well but to me it just didnt have that fresh feeling like 3 did

bllue

Honorable
Aug 15, 2012
I want to see them listen to the feedback they've received for the past 2 games. The setting and environment for example were some of the things that made Fallout 3 shine while the story (and how more dynamic it was in comparison to FO3) is what stood out in FNV. It would be great to see them combine those features that made these two games great. I'm sure Todd Howard will give us another unforgettable game

bllue

Honorable
Aug 15, 2012
I want to see develop some things around the feedback they've received for the past 2 games. The setting and environment for example were some of the things that made Fallout 3 shine while the story (and how more dynamic it was in comparison to FO3) is what stood out in FNV. It would be great to see them combine those features that made these two games great in their own way. I'm sure Todd Howard won't disappoint

bllue

Honorable
Aug 15, 2012
I want to see them listen to the feedback they've received for the past 2 games. The setting and environment for example were some of the things that made Fallout 3 shine while the story (and how more dynamic it was in comparison to FO3) is what stood out in FNV. It would be great to see them combine those features that made these two games great in their own ways. I'm sure Todd Howard will give us another unforgettable game

bllue

Honorable
Aug 15, 2012
I want to see them listen to the feedback they've received for the past 2 games. The setting and environment for example were some of the things that made Fallout 3 shine while the story (and how more dynamic it was in comparison to FO3) is what stood out in FNV. It would be great to see them combine those features that made these two games great in their own ways. I'm sure Todd Howard will give us another unforgettable game.

ddpruitt

Honorable
Jun 4, 2012
Let's see what Bethesda can do with it. I've noticed that Bethesda games are hit or miss, either the game is really good or really bad. They don't seem to have any in between and I hope this is one of the good ones.

yzfr1guy

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2002
Fallout Fan Forev3r!

Well that is unless they were to go mmorpg like Skyrim is, then it'd be the saddest day in these dark pc gaming times..

ddpruitt

Honorable
Jun 4, 2012
I've noticed that Bethesda's games are hit or miss, either they make a really good game or a really bad one, there's no in between. Hopefully this is one of the good ones.

*** Edit ****
Apparently the posts aren't showing up correctly and I ended up double posting

manny_bones

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2010
[citation][nom]rantoc[/nom]Haven't had a single crash/freeze/whatever on any Fallout game nor in Skyrim to date. According to Steam its a tad over 300 hrs played total in Fallout 3 and New Vegas as well as 190ish in Skyrim (geez - times fly by when playing those damn open world games). That many hrs without any issue is what i consider stable - at least on my system...[/citation]

I've had the occasional game crash, but thanks to a long-ingrained tendency to save often, it doesn't bother me that much. And, since I tend to play at the same time my wife is playing Sims 3 on her computer, in comparison I cannot complain. At. All.

"[citation][nom]amkronos[/nom]Wish there could some day be a Wasteland equivalent to Fallout. I like Fallout, but after New Vegas it got a little tired.[/citation]
How about Wasteland 2? http://wasteland.inxile-entertainment.com/

stevo777

Distinguished
Jan 8, 2008
It just annoyed me in 3 when they cut you off at level 20 with no hope of leveling past that. That kind of killed the game for me at that point as it felt useless to continue. I was having a lot of fun up till that point, but was dismayed when I found out there was a level cap. Honestly, I have no idea why they would do that. You could argue against becomming much more powereful then the NPC's, but that should be my choice. At least at level 20, offer me a chance to continue leveling or not, but let me decide--not Bethesda. There is vast territory in 3 that was open ended, and you would probably hit 20 well before you've explored everything. Just my opinion.

czerro

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2010
[citation][nom]adgfrgerr54[/nom]Fallout 3 was awesome, new vegas was awesome as well but to me it just didnt have that fresh feeling like 3 did[/citation]
[citation][nom]rantoc[/nom]Haven't had a single crash/freeze/whatever on any Fallout game nor in Skyrim to date. According to Steam its a tad over 300 hrs played total in Fallout 3 and New Vegas as well as 190ish in Skyrim (geez - times fly by when playing those damn open world games). That many hrs without any issue is what i consider stable - at least on my system...[/citation]

I love Bethesda, and they make massive games...but c'mon. Oblivion, Fallout 3, and Fallout: New Vegas never crashed on you?! Those games were all buggy as hell. It just shows how great those games are though that no one slights them in the least.

Ye.. the fallout MMo was very very crappy. I didnt even play it 10 minutes before i noticed it was a waste of time....
However, the fallout series is with no doubt amazing. I just hope they will do a better job at graphics than on Fallout 3/new vegas/Skyrim. We have the technology..

Status
Not open for further replies.