[SOLVED] Timescale

Apr 7, 2020
Hi
Commencing my first build, and as such intend to take my time, am I okay to spend 2-3 days assembling my Motherboard? I have decent anti static bags to keep components as I progress, and another 2-3 days to fit completed board into the case (Im led to believe the CPU and Cooler should be the first to assemble, also, once the first 4 main 'ingredients' have been fitted should I then test the system before fitting to the case?)
Many thanks for any advice.

Solution
You can build in stages like that if you want, but with some prior knowledge it should only take a few hours at most from stop to finish.
Testing it with a few components is also fine, but probably a waste of time for a normal build. Things generally function properly more often than not.
You can build in stages like that if you want, but with some prior knowledge it should only take a few hours at most from stop to finish.
Testing it with a few components is also fine, but probably a waste of time for a normal build. Things generally function properly more often than not.

Solution
Apr 7, 2020

Hi Gam3r01
Appreciate your advice, many thanks
Andy