TLDR my life is a wreck how much could I sell for?

dustypp1

Reputable
Jan 7, 2016
Topic states. Need quick money to move states and I need a ballpark of what I can get.

System was used for 3 years. Minor scratches on monitor that I don't even notice anymore. Minor cosmetic damage to the tower case. Both caused from moving.

I'm probably going to keep the SSD and HD
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Qnszcc

Please, I really need an answer...

Solution
Take what you originally paid and then take 30-40% of that for resale value. Or check eBay sold listings for each part. You'd be better selling each part individually, and finding someone to buy the monitor would be a tough sell unless you know someone personally to buy it.

ThePlaneAddict

Distinguished
Mar 15, 2012
Take what you originally paid and then take 30-40% of that for resale value. Or check eBay sold listings for each part. You'd be better selling each part individually, and finding someone to buy the monitor would be a tough sell unless you know someone personally to buy it.

Solution

Cam P

Reputable
May 16, 2015
You might want to check out reddit.com/r/hardwareswap You can use the search engine there to check pricing. Though be warned that pricing there is typically less because of the lack of ebay fees and the general community. Also if you haven't used reddit before then I don't think you can post until your account is old enough with enough activity. check the subreddit's rules